4/5/10

Dumb Smart Cute Fail

Editor's Note: This Jersey born phd candidate is "spontanious" and fun but not "concieded" about her qualities. She is looking for "caucasians" that are near her age and males that can console her loss of Easter goodies. Please help her make the holiday a little sweeter. Spelling and grammar are optional.
easter bunny hates you
I got shafted by the easter bunny :( - 27 w4m-Philadelphia
I woke up this morning and headed downstairs and expected to see candy and bunnies galore. to my dismay i got NOTHING. not even one jelly bean. the easter bunny shafted me! so i think i deserve something sweet today in my in-box since i didnt get anything sweet in my easter basket!

about me? I am a jersey girl who move to philly a few months ago from los angeles to start her doctorate. im spontanious, outgoing, and fun (yes i could go on and sound concieded about how wonderful i am LOL). Im very grounded and driven in life. .

Im looking for a guy who has his shit together, who has a job, and is stable, and who is also looking for a long-term relationship not just a smooch and shag (yes i said shag, it sounded good with smooch?). im attracted to mostly caucasians and people near my age, give or take some years, and im waiting for YOU to email me and make my day a little sweeter on this bitter easter.

Send a pic and ill return the favor, i like to see who im talking to.

**Note: A short movie asks the question: "Do you know what the Easter Bunny is doing the other 364 days of the year?" Check out "The Easter Bunny Hates You".



Related: Bunny Basher

No comments: