2/8/10

Dramalationship


Up Bored and Looking - m4w (Raleigh)
Here's the deal I up bored and looking for a female that wants to do some thing freaky. My girl is asleep and can't keep up with me. I need some one who want to come over and meet me outside for some fun. I can come to you if you want I'm not going to be up to much longer if I don't meet someone.

If we click and you like to handle this like cuse my girl can't. We can become f@ck buddy's. I 'm 420 friendly D'D free well hung with pic to prove and just want to meet a freak no game no bull shit lets get it on.

I need this must love sucking and f@cking a black man this is for real. I need a good friend I'm not in to email tag and am not trying to pic swap all night I need to hook up I like all kinds of women just love sex .

Note: Below is a video of the Best of "Cheaters". We love the paint ball gun one. FYI: NSFW.

No comments: