3/10/09

3 Weeks Notice


I Need 3 Weeks - 28-w4m(Houston)
To start with, honestly I just need a 3 sweet weeks before I died of cancer. Lol, just kidding.

Seriously, i just want to forget someone period. So now I need someone to keep me away from him. I don¡¦t ask for commitment, relationship, or supporting as well as I not promising any sexually stuff. Yeah, yeah, yeah I know how u guys want.

Well, what I can offer you is just simply 3 weeks of memorable time. In which, I hope we meet, enjoy our company and say good bye with no tears ¡KDon¡¦t get me wrong, I have everything 2 offer or whatever all the guys can expect from this online stuff. What I just totally need is a closure from this guy who is 7 years younger than me.

Anyhow, to distract me from this guy is not quite simple (of course otherwise I will seek somewhere else), you need to be attractive (in my definition is mean I cannot take my eyes off you and definitely not fat, not bald, and short. sorry I work out 5 days a week and I take my diet seriously so I expect you to be the same, and seriously I don¡¦t like lazy people).
  • You have to have a sense of humor bc I¡¦m a sarcasm girl.
  • You have to have some soft side of heart that make me feel so touch.
  • You have to be romantic.
  • You have to like classical music or jazz.
  • You have to love to cook.
  • You have to know how to dress up (sorry I¡¦m not from Houston and fashion is very important to me) but in the mean time you also know how to make a big fire when we drop everything and go for camping for the weekend.
  • You have to play 1 kind of instrument.
  • You have to love to discuss philosophy.
  • You have to know there is not such a good or bad manner, but how to act around different people.
  • You have to have a job and a big dream or goal to pursue.
  • Oh also you have to be a very good kisser, not younger than 31 and not older than 36.
Thanks for reading anyway, still wonder if I can find someone at all ļ

No comments: