2/16/09

Monkey Brain

funny pictures of cats with captions
Want to pet my monkey? m4w (Austin)
I need an understanding woman. I have had a hell of a time getting this monkey off my back. When I told my doctor about the problem he said, "There's only one way to get a monkey off your back. You need to go to rehab."

So I went to rehab for a month and they kept trying to get me to admit I was a junkie. I kept screaming, "I just have to get this monkey off my back!" At first they told me that was progress and then they started telling me that admitting I had a problem was only the first step. They had all these other steps but I really didn't see where apologizing to people I hurt and shit like that would get a monkey off my back.

So if you can be understanding, drop me a line. And bring bananas.



Related: Monkey Voice

No comments: