2/8/09

Brought to you by the Letter "F"

SEEKING JILF*-m4w (NYC)
*Which, as you may know (but probably don't since I'm just now making it up) stands for Jewess I'd Like to F--.
And of course when I say F---, I mean. . .

F--- as in Form a Lasting Relationship.
F--- as in Forge an Intimate Parntership.
and mostly. .. .
F--- as in Fall In Love.
What did you think I meant by F---? (Oh well, maybe that too.)

I can't help it. Maybe it's because I'm Jewish myself but I have a thing for Jewish women that makes me want to F--- them. Well not all of them. Really I'm looking to Forge, Form and Fall (once agaiin, see above. That's what I mean by F---) with just one.
To achieve that perfect F---, it would help if my Jewess was smart, passionate, witty and loving as am I. A devotee of culture and creativity as am I. And pretty as am. . .well, I'm tall, slim, well built, not pretty but appealing in a mature but smartcityboyish way.
Anyway, if you're a Jewish woman clever enough to have gotten past the shock of my approach to discover the soul of this message, please do respond with your photo (sorry, no photo, no reply).

Together we could be F---ing amazing.

No comments: