1/16/09

Soulmatedumb

fail owned pwnd pictures
Were you my soulmate? - m4w - 33(Houston)
At about 9:15 am this morning, you pulled your Honda out of the Exxon station without looking, and I had to slam on my brakes, and swerve to avoid hitting you. My mother told me that love finds you when you least expect, so I started thinking maybe you are my soulmate. As I was honking my horn, and flipping you the bird, I was captivated by your beautiful blue eyes.

When I rolled down my window and screamed "Get off your fucking phone and pay attention you fucking moron", I couldn't help but notice your soft, sweet lips. If you feel the same as I do, then please disregard the fact that I ended our first meeting by shouting "It's called paying attention you cunt".

I think we may have a beautiful future together.

No comments: