1/25/09

Bullets Hurt

Could You Be Friends With A Devil??? - 30
I've had a revelation. I'm often too selfish...greedy...far too preoccupied with my own well being and overall enjoyment in life. Well in 2009 I'm fittin' to make a change. I want to give BACK to my community, and I'm gonna do it with the help of Craigslist.

How you ask? Well I'm going to give ONE lucky lady the chance to become my NEWEST BESTEST FRIEND!!! Trust me...it's better than winning the lottery, only you'll probably remain financially broke yet basking in the WEALTH OF GOOD COMPANY AND GOOD LAUGHS!!!

And if you believe that bullsh@t then you and I probably won't be friends for long. I kinda like a girl with a bit of intelligence u know? It would be nice to finally...hang out with a chick who has a bit of book AND street smarts to back up whatever sarcasm, wit, and "geek cred" she'll bring to the table.

Ah whatever. I'm not picky. All I'm looking for is a funny chick who ISN'T looking for a NIGGA! Sorry...maybe that shit's attractive to you hoodrat chicks, but I AM NOT:
  • interested in punchin' your dumbass in the fuckin' face just to express how much I love you.
  • interested in gettin' shot 9 times to prove my street cred. Ummm...bitch bullets hurt.
  • or interested in using Ebonics by any means necessary while parked in front of Chucky Cheese and blasting really gay music from the likes of Young Bleed? What kinda rapper names himself YOUNG BLEED? Sounds like a 13 year old menstrual cycle.
So if you're just looking for a BROTHA...with A CAREER...NO CRIMINAL RECORD...ALL TEETH INCLUDED WITH MINTY BREATH...AS A FRIEND...

Well feel free to respond. Sorry about not having a record and all. I know that's attractive to some of you rats, but not all black men rob and steal to pay the bills.

Some of us just get fat white girls to pay for cheese steaks and car notes.

Sike. Not really.

Holla. Really.

Editor's Note: Enjoy Mr. Chi-City's on-line tutorial called "Stocked Fridge". A lesson on using your fridge to attract the ladies. (NSFW language)

No comments: