12/24/08

Sexmas Ads

Editor's Note: Oh, come all ye holiday hookups! Tis the season to be single and stupid! The only comfort these posters will find is in the bottom of a bottle of Jameson’s. So take a break from the football and the snow--enjoy these holiday themed personal ads!
I'm Giving Orgasms for the Holidays - 50 (San Francisco)
Happy Holiday Orgasm to you! And many more I do hope,indeed. I have a lot of ground to cover, and do not want to miss anyone on getting a good X-mas nut.
or

MEERY NUTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL, A MERY NUTMAS!!!
I am looking for sweet tasting ladies staying home for the Happy Holidays, that are in the need of some good ol fashioned, yet ol so modern, pussy licking, fingering, and a whole more lickin'.

Lets have a good lickin'X-mas.
or

What does Mr. Grinch want for Christmas? - 23 (Philadelphia)
And don't say breast implants !

Well, since we've already established that you're probably fat and black, I'll make this quick...If you are attractive, Republican, probably Episcopalian, Presbyterian and maybe Catholic & find characters like Patrick Bateman, Igby, Royal Tannenbaum, Jay Gatsby or Howard Hughes (real person) compelling, let me know. I promise to be good looking, decent at Golf and well capitalized.

P.S. Send a picture or I will feed your cat to the ATM machine.

No comments: