11/14/08

One Eye, Half a Torso, & Whole Lot of Heart

My Dead Girlfriend is Cuter than your Dead Girlfriend. - 29-m4w (San Francisco)
You heard me. I said it. Your date looks like shit.

My girl is the best. I found her trapped under rubble in the decontamination zone on Masonic. She attacked at first, but after chopping of her legs and bashing out her teeth - we've never been apart.

Notice her swollen neck and the lacerations on her arms. Those aren't from me. I could never hurt my little angel here. The night's she toss & turn all night to be near me. The constant affection.

The black trail of afterbirth following behind? That's something we're working on. I love her little torn argyle sweater. I hope she worked at Banana Republic. Those bitches never talked to me - but now I have my own...little...cutie. So yeah - she’s much better looking than your ugly ass girlfriend.

That’s what I want to tell people at my upcoming zombie Christmas party.

I Need a Date.

Editor's Note: This poster should check out Zombie Harmony, a free dating site for zombies. What would the consensus be on dating Zombies? Dead sexy or Dead Wrong? One might think twice before accepting any dinner invitations, that's for sure!

No comments: