10/31/08

Costume Malfunctions

Editor's Note: Traditionally Hallow's Eve centers on debauchery--candy, pranks, and loose morals; the motto is "trick or treak." One can become someone else or some thing else for a day without consequences. What other time of year (outside of strip club) can one catch lovely ladies dressed in short tight outfits and barely there tops? It is a cornucopia of sexual fantasies: naughty school girls, bad kittens, and kinky lady cops.

Keeping in mind the growing lewdness of such costumes, the following personal ad collection showcases individuals attempts to garnish dates by presenting their costumes first. The first one is starts off sweet then demands his date create an entire costume from scratch, "aluminum foil covered boxes is a minimum." Not to mention the battle to death if the costume is supbar. Seems a bit much for coffee?

The second one admits that he will be dressed as pimp and is looking for a hoe. We suggest for a little more dough, he could get a realistic experience. ;)
Looking for an smart, fun girl - I'm your robot in shining armor - 24 (Dallas)
Okay, here's the trick ladies - I'm going to dress like a robot, in my robot costume I made out of old liquor boxes I've collected from under drunk people at my house. The idea is I patrol for attractive young ladies with a "Free Robot Sex" sign.

Heres where you come in. You must construct an *equally attractive* robot costume out of whatever material you possess, now - remember that, My shit is highly impressive so I expect yours to be as well, aluminum foil covered boxes is a minimum, possibly some cool rocket pictures or some scary symbols -whatever, I'm counting on you to be creative, I dig creative robot chicks.

Now, I must warn you if I find your robot costume to be sub par, or even insulting, I may battle you to the death in the street, let's get one thing straight - robots are unpredictable, so use caution.

Anyways, back on topic - this is where it gets kinky, I haven't exactly worked out the intricacies, but I dig spontaneous stuff - so we'll have to figure it out. So, do you have what it takes? Forget the rest of these fools in the forum, I'm far more creative, and ingenious - you want me, trust me.

You send me your robot picture, I'll send you mine.


or
PIMP AND HOE HALLOWEEN PARTY - 25 (NYC)
HELLO,

I AM GOING TO A HALLOWEEN PARTY AND I AM GOING AS A PIMP (I KNOW THE COSTUME SUCKS BUT WHATEVER)I WOULD NEED SOMEONE TO BE MY HOE SOO THE
COSTUME CAN BE PIMP AND HOE.

I AM NOT A CREEPY GUY JUST LOOKING TO GO TO A HALLOWEEN PARTY IT BE NICE TO SEE IF I COULD FIND SOMEONE ON HERE WHO WOULD LIKE TO GO.
PS. As part of our Halloween themed blog post enjoy Funny or Die's "Dating for Dumbasses: Halloween."

See more funny videos at Funny or Die

No comments: