10/23/08

Contact High

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I Need You Like A Drug - 33 (NYC) m4w
So did you ever see the movie on HBO this month called 'Dope Sick Love'?

It's about two homeless drug addicted couples living in NYC. While watching it, I realized I was jealous of them - no, not for their stylish street looks, or the lack of teeth that seems to befall crack addicts.

The thing I was jealous of, was their relationship with each other. Even living in squalor, eating out of garbage cans and whoring themselves out for drug money, they still have adoration for each other - the 'as long as I have you' feeling.

If drug addicted toothless dirty people can find their true love in the streets, why shouldn't I find someone?

Anyway, I'm a Single white guy, 33, 195 lbs, 6 ft 2, decent shape, blue eyes, full head of hair. I got a good job (which took me 2 hours to get to today - fellow riders on the 4,5,6 know what I'm talking about), good life, avid reader, love traveling, and I seem to always seem to be the source for a good laugh.

Crackheads need not apply. Other drugs/addictions are open for discussion.

What's life without any vices? I wouldn't know.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Related:
Dumpster Diving Cuttie

No comments: