9/22/08

Trading for Love


Randolph Duke: Mother always said you were greedy.
Mortimer Duke: She meant it as a compliment.*
*"Trading Spaces", film, 1983

Editor's Note:
Today's personal ad samplings reflect the recent events in the US financial markets--the end of the running of the bull and the US government bail out of such firms, AIG and Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac. It appears that these "Broke Banker Babes" are looking to cash in on their newly granted free time.
Lehman shareholder seeks company in misery - 40 (3rd Ring of Hell) --m4w
Arggh! Hit me up if the news has caused commensurate suffering.

Prosperous- work with numbers. Slightly better performance than LEH. Single, taller than most -certainly tonight - physically & mentally fit (glaring exception being this evening...)

Looking to console & be consoled...
or
Lehman Ladies....--m4w
....let me take one of you out for a drink. It's unfair I know and you hard working girls deserve better. Or at least you deserve a drink and an ear.
or
all the sad young finance guys - 21--w4m
im tired of dating scruffy film students.

please be sad and smart and funny and neurotic and not old enough to be my father.

bonus points if you are/were at lehman
or
I Wanna Get Drunk and Fool Around - 24 -- m4m
I work for Lehman, well, probably worked. It's been a fucked up day.

Fortunately, I saved enough cash, but tonite I wanna get smashed and fool around with a hot guy.

I'm 24, about 5'9", 140. I have light brown hair, green eyes, 8 cut.

Added bonus, enjoy " Bankers vs. Consultants" the musical. (NSFW)

No comments: