9/13/08

Dating and Other Natural Disasters

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Editor's Note: According to Wikipedia, a natural disaster is the consequence of a natural hazard (e.g. volcanic eruption, earthquake, or landslide) which affects human activities. Recent catastrophes like Hurricanes Gustavo, the Asian earthquakes, and the wildfires in Southern California fill every media outlet--not to mention the GOP VP candidate choice.

In the wake of hurricane, Ike, we noted that personal ads began to reflect current events. Below are some of the brave souls of the hurricane--which we might add are excellent providers.

PS. Please be safe South Texans.

Yo I got shelter ladies - 29 (Houston)
Whats up ladies. I got shelter, bottled water, wireless internet, 50 beers on ice in a cooler. Should last us through the weekend. Lets rock this storm in the way it should be.
or
Lets ride out storm??? - 31 (Houston) m4w
I live in the midtown area.I have my generator set up so will have power,have over 200 movies and a 60 inch plasma.I have an extra room to sleep and I will be here just hanging out through weekend riding it out.I have lot's of water.

My oven is gas so can cook with plenty of food.Two vehicles full of gas and extra tanks ready to go.I would say prepared.I was wondering if somebody was interested in riding this out with me.I also have a fridge full of beer and a PS2 so between movies,games,conversation it might be a bad situation turned fun.

Please send a pic with your reply and let's talk.Thank you.. P.S....I am real and so is what I am saying.
or
Hurricane Woman Wanted - 100
Looking for a hurricane woman to start a great relationship. Life is short as seen with IKE. Don't waste time thinking about it. Get back with this great guy.

or
Hurricane Ike FUCKBUDDY - 37
ITS MY BIRTHDAY!! GIVE ME MY PRESENT.... 7 INE 9 5 2 TWO 5 EIGHT 3 SIX. U HOST.

No comments: