8/18/08

Pedophilicious Posting

Editor's Note: This ad is a serious "what the f@ck?" Ridiculously rich and terminally ill cancer patient placing a custom ordered child molestation ad? Then there is the question of typos-"I prefer girls because i've had experience with them nd gind them utterly delightful!!"
Not sure if this is a fake or just plain drunk post. We do know it is creepy and strange to say the least.
I want to die married and happy (if that's even compatible) - 58 (Miami) m4w

I am one of the best investment fund designers in the world. A so-called "super Quant" who principally confines his work to hedge funds. I do a lot of work on personal hedge funds as well as small group funds. My funds typically return around 140 percent per year, but occasionally go significantly higher than this.

unfortunately, i have developed the same thing that Teddy Kennedy has--GBM, Glioblastoma Multiforma--the worst variety of brain cancer known and always fatal. The joke around the office is "Dead Quant Walking" but I don't seem to be able to get much laughter out of it, although I do admit is is sorta humerous. I'm sure that if anyone else had it, It would be a lot more humorous to me. But, I digress...
fail owned pwned pictures
I have had three daughters. The first killed by a drunk driver on Christmas day 1973, the second, who lived til she was 38, died of Pancreatic cancer the 9th of july. the third. was never born. she was murdered along with my fiancee, who was carrying her, in the 9-11 attacks on the World Trade Center.

so let's give a ready-made version of a family a try and see how it works shall we? i don't seem to be doing all that well on the DIY versions. I'd like a girl that has maybe two or three youngish daughters, perhaps between 5 and 12 or so? I prefer girls because i've had experience with them nd gind them utterly delightful!!! However, if the vibe is right, sex is not a real concern.

CAUCASIANS ONLY PLEASE!!! SORRY, I HAVE HAD LOTS OF PERSONAL PROBLEMS WITH BLACKS AND I WOULD NEVER, EVER EVEN CONSIDER DATING, LET ALONE MARRYING A BLACK. HISPANICS HOWVER, ARE FINE!!!

EVER SEEN ANYHTING AS CUTE AS A 5 YEAR OLD HISPANIC LITTLE GIRL?????? THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL AND USUALLY BEAUTIFUL AS WELL :-) HISPANICS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME!!!!

WHEN YOU REPLY, PLEASE CLEARLY INDICATE EXACTL WHERE YOU LIVE AT THE MOMENT. I HAVE MORE THAN ONE AD RUNNING AND IT'S GETTING VERY CONFUSING ATTEMPTING TO KEEP TRACK OF WHERE ALL THE REPLIES ARE COMING FROM. THANKS

No comments: