7/4/08

Wing Woman Gone Wrong

Hi ladies please help me find a good gf - 19 (Houston)
Hi ladies! well I am actually looking for a future girlfriend for my ex boyfriend.

Let me tell you, he IS A GREAT GUY!! He was also a great boyfriend, but unfortunately we are just too different for each other. He is the sweetest guy in the world, he's hispanic,has a decent car, good friends (not creepy), and a couple of tattoos. he's more of the gangster type as far as the way he dresses, but he's really a sweet guy.

The only downside to him is that he is quite a bit overweight, but also very strong. He doesn't know i'm doing this and would kill me if he found out, but he's such a good guy I hate to see him alone.

If he sounds like what you're looking for send me a pic of yourself and a message. Please no mind games ladies, this is for real, and I don't want to see him hurt! if I feel like the 2 of you would make a good couple, i'll send you his pic and a little more about him. Thanks!




No comments: