6/20/08

Calling Ms. Doubtfire?

At first glance the below ad appeared to be a temporary babysitting gig however if one reads closely this job seems more like a fantasy. Interesting way to pickup a third party.

Sitter Needed for Cheating Boyfriend, seriously (Chicago)
Fulltime sitter needed for this upcoming weekend only

I just found out my boyfriend was cheating on me & the only way I'll take him back if he agrees to be babysat for the entire weekend by a babysitter/nanny.

I thought this was a pretty original idea!

If he acts like a baby then I 'll treat him like one. I just want him to be as humiliated as he made me feel! does that make sense?

I am willing to pay $1000 cash for someone that can take my boyfriend from Friday night to Sunday night, just babysitting. (Don't worry it's coming out of his savings!)

Babysitter must be openminded (obviously) and have access to baby gear/stuff
I'd prefer your place if it's nursery equiped with a crib, highchair, pack & play, etc

No comments: