4/1/08

Personal Ad Headline Collection V

Personal ad headlines should grab readers attention and spur individuals to read more. The following collection caught our editors' attentions for all the wrong reasons. (**If you are really need help creating a headline, try My Profile Writer's Personal Headline Generator**)

Men for Women (M4W)


To the girl who stole my girlfriend...


My date canceled... Take pitty on me. - 29

Looking for woman with a TV. Cable a big plus. - 36

Kick Ass black dude wants SWF to bang and drain my rod 24/7


smarter and funnier than your ex

I LOVE URANUS - 25

Are you smelling the scent of weed right now? - 20


My minds the weapon my hearts the extra clip - 21


I work at Bear Stearns - 30

Women for Men (W4M)

How many jelly beans can you stick up your nose?? - 35

Just fucking fuck me, already.

DO NOT CLICK! you deserve better...34

This headline shit is completely futile (yet necessary) and I am not going to participate in it,' I grunt while slicing the irony, which is rather thick at this point. - 19

Astrology Freak Looking for Compatible Sign that Doesn't Smell - 18

Chocolate Rain is not a popularized video on Youtube or a phrase, its
a state of mind. -27 NYC

No comments: