4/4/08

Dependent/Clause/OMG

Looking to be spoiled - 27 w4m (Philadelphia)

hey my name is tiffany i am years old and i live in springfield!!!

well i am ' i weigh pounds im skinnytanbaby blue eyeslong dark own hairand im funny outgoinglaid back. i love to have fun i like to go hikingswimmingwork out play footballsoccerbasketballbaseballfrisbeefishinghunting and i love doing lots of fun things !!!

i am a really honest person who is relyable trustworthyloyal.respectfulresponsableand i am not afraid to spek my mind on they way i feel or what im thinking.

i am looking for a man who is lovingcaringhonesttrust worthyresponsablerespectfulloyal and who is willing to treat me the way i should be treated like a princess and i will treat them like a king!!! i also am looking for a man that knows what he wants in life that has his head on his shoulders !!!so if your interested in me or wanna knowmore about me feel free to email me

xoxoxoxoxoxo tiffany

No comments: