2/21/08

You Never Forget Your First Disney Princess

Buy me dinner - 52 w4m Denver, Co

I'm accustomed to having people buy me things. They take me to dinner, take me out to other places and treat me with gifts. Even though I have a degree in the arts, I can't hold a job. Maybe it's because I'm bi-polar.

If you'd like to take a lady out, enjoy some conversation, and watch me eat and drink, please drop me a note. I require a picture and some proof that you are financially secure. Les
Editor's Note: Readers can play along by taking this quiz, Which Disney Princess are You?

2 comments:

So-lo said...

Oh my! At least I am hot! "You are Pocahontas. You defy convention and sometimes do what is considered taboo. Unfortunately, others do not always appreciate your differences, so it's good that you are so strong-willed. You are loyal and you believe in fate. Your true love will find you one day."

SA said...

double princess!

You are part Ariel. You are beautiful but impaired. At times you are na�ve. Still, your innocence and good heart make you sought after and loved.

You are part Cinderella. You are hard-working and never complain, however, your trust is sometimes misplaced and people sometimes take advantage of you. Still, you are beautiful inside and out, and one day you will realize it and find true love.