2/7/08

My Humps

Must love dogs - 37

I am getting sick and tired of these "Must love..." posts. I guess they're supposed to be cute or something. "Must love dogs". "Must love flowers". "Must love dancing". What an insipid concept?

Do you actually mean that as a woman if you are looking for a woman and there is a great catch available who is rich, handsome, intelligent and kind, that you will pass him up because he doesn't like dogs? Are you kidding?

Last time I checked, a dog penis was just that, a dog penis. It's not going to get you laid, it's not going to get you kids and it's owner is not going to pay for dinner or buy you gifts. You can email me if you wish, but make sure that it's something intelligent. Thank you.

Ok, maybe it's owner will hump you leg, but as the owner of a non-dog penis and a real man penis, I will gladly hump your leg and other parts of your body that you so desire. Just don't start in on me with this "Must love" crap and I'll hump you all day long.

Understood? Now go back to what you were doing. My work is done here.

No comments: