2/8/08

Mouse Potato seeks Couch Potato

Looking 4 a cute couch tater, smart, funny, few lbs overweight - 35

YUP I WANT A SMART FUNNY LADY WHO IS A BIT LAZY...A BIT SLOPPY...ARTSY...SMOKININ HOT MIND...& BODY (ok my mind is wandering)

I HAVE LOOKED AROUND ON THIS SITE & LADYS MY AGE SEEM TO WANT EVERYTHING PERFECT...TRAVEL/GYM/MONEY/HANSOME/HONEST/NO SMOKE/NO 420/6 PACK ABS/PEARLY WHITE TEETH/....WELL NONE OF THAT IS ME... XSEPT FOR THE HONESTY PART(maybe Im too honest)& YES IM OLDER THAN 35 DUH !!!...IF ANY LADY OR GIRL OR WOMAN READS THIS AND "GETS" ME PLEASE TYPE AT ME.


....I DO LOVE MY INDEPENDANCE & IM NOT A LONELY LOOSER TYPE...I LIVE ALONE, IN A TINY STUDIO...WORK SIX DAYS A WEEK SELLING FAST CARS & IM A FUNNY GUY...LETS CATCH A BUZZZ IF YOU 420 & OR GET A CUP OF COFFEE...OR WALK THE BEACH...OR JUST EAT SOME GOOD FOOD & WATCH A MOVIE ON THE COUCH ...(POTATO OPTIONAL)
KISS KISS HUG HUG
CIAO


No comments: