1/24/08

Poopurtunity of love

Have Poopy Pants - 30
That title works every time. I knew it would get you here. (sick-o)

I was thinking (not about sex I swear) about all the lovely ladies (people that should be working right now) that read these ads everyday looking for a great guy (like someone not afraid to talk about poopy pants, right?). Well here I am. I'm totally rad (by totally rad I mean mega boss to the max).

I have a good job (I stopped selling crack in the Tenderloin I swear), a nice car (I promise I don't have spinning rims), a lot of friends (do the animals at the zoo count) and a life of my own.

I'm not trying to sell you anything (email me, email me). I just thought it would be nice to let you ladies know that there really are great guys on CL the Internet.(that's what someone said once I don't really know if it's true).

So if you are interested in getting to know me (we'll break out the edible underwear) then send me an email.

I'm a great guy (no felonies).

No comments: