10/17/07

Personal Ad Headlines, The Fall Collection

At SPA, we spend countless hours seeking the best, that is worst, personals that the Internet offers. Below is collection of humorous personal ad headlines and titles that caught our editor's attention. Enjoy. (check out Part II)

M4W (Men for Women)


If you can get over your ovaries, I'll discipline my testicles-43

Single, No Food Allergies? I'M AVAILABLE! - 25

TALL DARK & HANDSOME - 26 (I have a Jet)

Blah blah pudding blah blah fbi blah blah - 39

Nyphomaniac wanted for a long term committed relationship - 37

Cocky guy looking for hot bitch.... - 35

This man MIGHT be interested in YOU!! - 24

I’m hung like Einstein and smart as a horse--45

W4M (Women for Men)

Oh...my first post since being released from prison. - 23

uhhh, yeah...-34

yup just another fat chick on craigs list - 40

Artificial Insemination donor sought in NYC - 40

BIPOLAR WOMAN SEEKS WONDERFUL MAN - 46

No comments: