9/20/07

Sure, blame the monkey for your schizophrenia


Let's have a ball and a biscuit, sugar - 30

I am posting this listing of my own free will. There is absolutely no psychotic colobus monkey forcing me to post this [yes, there is! and he keeps hurting me -- why won't he stop?!?].

I am a professional, 30 year old Jewish male, fit, with a car, my own place, I like to cook, and I am a cautionary tale of why you don't try to train a surly colobus monkey to do your bidding [he's turned against me, he throwing stuff at me now until someone goes out with me]. I am in very many ways a typical guy with a normal, bland sense of humor [you have to HELP ME, you don't know what he's capable of!!!]. So I hope this post finds you well, and if you are interested please respond with a picture [ouch!! please Rocky, put down the shovel -- I'll get one of them to go out with me, I promise. for the love of G-d PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL].

Have a great night, and if you go out with me you need to bring a whole bunch of bananas to my place [i didn't write that, he's taking over! he's going to tie me up again. please help!]

No comments: