9/19/07

No D.A.R.E. for this applicant

Wow, this is a must for Lindsay Lohan!
Is my drug use seriously a determining factor in dating me? M4W (San Francisco)
I know you only checked my ad because there is a 'picture' OR you might be trying to score some free drugs. At any rate...

I smoke marijuana, I occasionally drink and put other mind-altering substances in my body in order to deal with my solitude and lack of females. I have been told I have a very addictive personality, and I have come to the conclusion I need someone to become my new obsession.

I am not crazy or some lunatic, I am just trying to see if there are any real people out there who are understanding and open minded. I am funny, entertaining and want a long term relationship with a female who likes me. I have the shittiest luck with chicks so maybe if you wanted to get to know the coolest dude on the planet, let me know what is good. I hope to hear from you.

Pic for Pic, no dudes or people who
ONLY want to be friends Thanks for reading and good luck on yours earch, I know I need it.

No comments: