11/29/05

Hello, I live with my mom....

I bet this guy is still a virgin.


Hey, how's it going? I'm 23 and will be 24 in January, but I look and act mature for my age. People tell me that they think I'm about 28 until I tell them my real age. I'm a SWM, 6'3, weigh 215 lbs. with an average/working on athletic build, dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I've been told that I'm attractive. I consider myself slightly above average looking. If you send me a picture, I'll send you mine. I don't have a problem getting dates the old fashioned way, but I know what I want and I think that it's easier to find it online. I've tried craigslist twice before and the second time I tried it, I met a great girl that met all of my criteria, but I didn't like how she only returned my calls when I threatened to stop calling and her almost never having time to go out, so I'm back where I started. She's busy, so it's worst for her then it is for me, but I want someone that's willing and able to make time for a relationship.

TMI! Who really gives a fuck? Let's get to the real reason she didn't return your calls.

About me:
-For fun I like to play guitar and drums, go to the gym, walk, sometimes run, dance(warning: I dance like a white guy :), cruise around in my car, listen to music of all types, write songs, cook, eat, watch movies, etc.
-I'm intelligent, laid back, don't need to tell a joke to make people laugh, and I have long term goals.
-I like my job. I'm thinking about changing jobs and looking for a career, but for the time being I'm content with where I'm at.
-I don't smoke or do drugs and I'll drink socially, but usually only one or two.

Some possible negatives about me :)
-I'm in between apartments. I'm back living at home with my mom until I can take care of some things like paying off my car, finding good roommates, etc. I want to get back to being completely independent, but I want to be smart about it this time. Plus, I'm thinking about becoming a CO, so if I get that job, then I might try to buy a house, instead of committing to a 1 year lease.
-I'm in college, but I'm not too sure about wanting to finish. Most of my friends that have graduated work in fast food and I'm just fed up with all the drama going on with working and going to school. I plan on starting up my own business, so I care more about the knowledge then the degree, so I need someone that respects my opinion about this.
-I was raised religious, but I've developed a mind of my own and I don't believe in organized religion. I don't care if you're religious as long as religion doesn't control your life and you don't judge me for not believing in anything.

What I'm looking for:
I'm not overly picky, but I do have some requirements and I'm too young to settle for less then what I want.
-I'm looking for a potential girlfriend. I don't see a point to dating if there's no chance of a relationship.
-Be between the ages of 21-28
-I don't care too much about body type, as long as you're not anorexic or morbidly obese. I don't mind if you're chubby.
-I don't date girls that smoke. The occasional drug use doesn't bother me, as long as you don't do any hard drugs.
-You must have been born female. Everybody with a Y chromosome will be ignored. The other time that I posted an ad, most of the responses were from men and I'm completely straight, so I'm not interested.
-I don't care about your religious beliefs as long as your life doesn't revolve around religion and you won't judge me for having issues with organized religion.
-I'm open to all races. I'm not really attracted to girls that act ghetto, but I don't have a problem going out with a girl that is a different race then me, as long as she doesn't have a problem with it, either.
-I like politics, but I don't care if your political views are different then mine, as long as you can argue your reason for believing what you believe.
-You need to live in or close to San Francisco(no more then a 15 mile drive from SF)

Right, your not picky, remember?

That's about all my requirements. You get bonus points if you wear glasses, aren't afraid to make the first move(even though I don't mind making the first moves :), like to call me up to say hello(instead of relying on me to call you, every time), any other qualities that you can think of that a strong, self confident women possesses, etc.

When you respond, write more then "you sound great :)", because I want to get to know you. If you like what you read, then tell me about you and if I like what I read, then I'll write back. A picture would be appreciated, but I'm more after personality, so it's not a requirement. Your picture gets mine. Here's some questions to break the Ice:
-How old are you?
-Where do you live(if you live in SF, then what neighborhood)?
-Morning person or night owl?
-Do you have any hobby's that you'd like to share with a potential boyfriend(i.e., me :)?
-If a woodchuck could chuck wood, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

To answer the question, my brother was killed by woodchuck, fucker.

No comments: