9/10/05

Bright Lights, Big Tits.

Here's a little Story-m4w

When I was in jr. high, all I wanted was a girlfriend. In high school, I found a girlfriend, but there was no passion.

So I decided I needed a passionate girl. In college, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency, she cried all the time.

So I decided I needed a girl with some stability. I found a very stable girl, but she was boring. She never got excited about anything.

So I decided I needed a girl with some excitement. I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She was directionless.

So I decided to find a girl with some ambition. After college, I found an ambitious girl and married her. She was so ambitious; she divorced me and took everything I owned.


Now all I want is a girl with big tits. Send me a picture of yourself and lets talk.



Related: Seeking Stripperella

No comments: