8/13/05

Has he called Lindsay Lohman yet?



"My last girlfriend's bulimia was only a phase.... I planned to marry my last girlfriend (a model) but later found out that her bulimia was only a phase. SO then I set my sights on the perfect submissive Chinese woman, only to find out the hard way that she's more bossy and demanding than any J.A.P. I've ever known. The next girl I dated after this - I took to Harry Cipriani's for dinner where she asked the waiter if they served hot dogs. Finally, I gave it one more shot. I met this great woman......took her out on a date. After we get pulled over by the police for speeding, she took out her license and her last name was Bobbitt. I am hoping to meet a great SWF in her 20s/early 30s (Im mid 30s - SWM, tall, handsome, charming, in shape and all that other good stuff. -----"

No comments: