3/12/05

Tell us how you really feel...

holy shit i hate fucking dating. - 27

plain and simple; i like to smoke, lay around, drink, and watch cartoons. I go out; I do all those trendy thing too but that shit is overrated. I'm 5'7 and 150lbs. I live alone and have a decent career. And I don't deal well with bullshit. I'm sick of the game and just want an honest dependable person. It'd be nice if she had a sense of humor too. eh - fuck this it ain't ever gonna work wnyways. Damn my eyes.

---
Like MAGIC! Will read breasts to reveal ROMANCE, HAPPINESS, SUCCESS

Ever wonder what your future may feature? Well, while some may read palms, tea leaves, or tarot cards, I am able to "read" breasts! I know how these indicators of Happiness, Romance, and Success can be brought out into the open to point the way to what's up ahead. For example, you may wonder whether a current beau is worth your attention -- or -- should you make any adjustments with regard to your career. A truly "revealing" session can be 90 minutes or more, although a briefer reading can also be effective.

And, this is a free service -- yet it is both worthwhile and important. Just pick a place where you'll be comfortable, and prepare for an informative and incomparable experience. Through quasi-tantric techniques of touch I uncover meaning, significance, attitude, and insight. Here are a pair of actual testimonials: -- "Wonderful attention and touch." -- "A very relaxing, sensual time."

Make Me Famous!!! - 22
OK, so not actually famous, but I have an assignment for a PR class I'm taking to "make ourselves famous". This is not really as easy as one may think, trust me, I've been trying for a couple of weeks now. Anyway, all I really need is a write up and a picture somewhere, maybe an invitation to a hot party that will have photographers at it, ANYTHING! I really don't want to fail this class :)
I am a 22 year old attractive female, so I'm sure no one would have a problem using my photo for anything. So, if you can help in anyway, please drop me an e-mail. And guys, I will not be having sex with anyone in return for this, so if that's what you're thinking don't even bother writing :) Thanks!!!

No comments: