3/14/05

ATTACK of the CAPs Lock...

--THERE ARENT ANY GIRLS WHO WANT A RECORD EXECUTIVE 2 SPEND ON THEM ???? - 23

IM LOOKING 4 A GIRL WHO WANT A GOOD MAN IN HER LIFE I NEED A GIRL WHO LIKE GOING TO CONCERT, INDUSTRY PARTIES AND YOU MUST FEEL COMFORTABLE BEING AROUND CELEBRITIES BECAUSE IF YOU ARE MY GIRL YOU WILL MEET PEOPLE IE JAYZ LENNY KRAVITZ D ANGELO JANET JACKSON JADAKISS

I MEAN THE LIST GOES ON AGAIN IM WILLING TO PROVE.

THE GIRL CAN BE THICK OR CHUBBY I LIKE CHUBBY, THICK GIRL U CAN ALSO BE SLIM OR AVERAGE LOOKING I HAVE NO PROBLEM SPENDING AND SPOILING MY GIRL IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME AGAIN IM WILLING TO PROVE IF YOU U DONT BELIEVE ME AND WONT LET ME PROVE IT TO U THE 4GET U I AM A CUTE GUY I HAVE A CAREER I AM A A&R TALENT SCOUT AT A RECORD LABEL ANYBODY I REPEAT ANYBODY WHO DONT BELIEVE ME LET ME KNOW SO WE CAN MEET AT MY JOB, I AM A VERY SUCCESSFUL TALENT SCOUT I'VE WORK WITH JAY Z 50 CENT AND NOW JANET JACKSON AND LENNY KRAVITZ AND YOU DONT BELIEVE ME IM WILLING TO ME AND PROVE IF YOU THINK ITS WRONG FOR A GUY TO SPEND AND SPOIL A GIRL DONT EMAIL ME BECAUSE IM A VERY CUTE GUY I STAY WITH A LITTLE MONEY N MY POCKET AND I LIKE TO SPOIL MY GIRL IF YOU WANT A GUY WHO LIES IM NOT HIM

BUT IF U R LOOKING FOR A GUY WHO HAS HIS OWN APARTMENT AND GO TO COLLEGE AND WITH A CAREER IM YOUR GUY EVERYTHING I SAY IS TRUE AND IM WILLING TO PROVE FOR THE FEW WHO DONT BELIEVE ME

1 comment:

anon-65263215 said...

LADIES, LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS 23 YEAR OLD SO CALLED RECORD EXECUTIVE. I'VE BEEN POSTING TO GET SOME INFORMATION ON THIS MAN AND YOU LADIES CAME THROUGH FOR ME. MOST OF THE WOMAN THAT MEET HIM CAME TO FIND OUT THAT HE LIVES WITH HIS SISTER AND GRANDPARENTS. THEY SAY HIS ROOM IS A MESS AND HE NEEDS A NEW MATTRESS ON HIS BED. BREATH WAS HORRIBLE AND IS CLOTHES ARE A MESS. ONE LADY SAID HE HAD THE NERVE TO ASK HER FOR MONEY......YET AND STILL HE IS A RECORD EXECUTIVE. LADIES KEEP AWAY FROM THIS GUY HE IS A FRAUD.

LADIES STAY AWAY AND FOR THE MALE POSTING ITS NOT GOOD TO POST THE SAME 2 ADS BACK TO BACK EVERYWEEK..........OBVIOUSLY YOUR WRITING IS THE SAME WAY YOU TALK........SHITTY......LOL